Conservation Day Program
Employees Getting Dirty for a Healthier Lake Simcoe Watershed
The Conservation Day Program is a hands-on outdoor experience that fosters corporate teamwork and fun. Through active participation in initiatives like planting trees or clearing trails, employees work together to contribute to a healthier environment.
- Corporate team building
- Increase corporate social responsibility
- Help protect and restore our local green spaces, wetlands, rivers and streams
- Learn about local environmental issues and how to potentially resolve them
- Demonstrate commitment to the environment
- Get active outdoors and experience the health benefits of the natural world
- Have fun!
Proceeds from the Conservation Day Program go to support a cleaner and healthier Lake Simcoe watershed through the funding of specific projects of the Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority (LSRCA).
Suggested Minimum Donation: $2,500 - $3,500
There is limited availability, so for more information or to register, contact Alianna Sprague at
email@example.com or 905-895-1281 X251