Conservation Day Program
Employees Getting Dirty for a Healthier Lake Simcoe Watershed
The Conservation Day Program is a hands-on outdoor experience that fosters corporate teamwork and fun. Through active participation in initiatives like planting trees or clearing trails, employees work together to contribute to a healthier environment.
- Corporate team building
- Increase corporate social responsibility
- Help protect and restore our local green spaces, wetlands, rivers and streams
- Learn about local environmental issues and how to potentially resolve them
- Demonstrate commitment to the environment
- Get active outdoors and experience the health benefits of the natural world
- Have fun!
Proceeds from the Conservation Day Program go to support a cleaner and healthier Lake Simcoe watershed through the funding of specific projects of the Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority (LSRCA). We support initiatives that help improve water quality and fish habitat; reduce invasive plant growth, provide environmental education and much more. Learn more about the programs we support here.
Download the Conservation Day Flyer
For more information on pricing or to register, contact Lee Hanson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-895-1281 x 251.